Non-EEA nationals who wish to come to the UK in order to undertake a short course of study in the UK should get in touch so that we can make a short-term study visa application. This visa is appropriate for short term study. It does not allow for study at a state-funded school or work activities.

In order to be eligible for this visa, certain specific requirements apply. Firstly, the applicant must have accepted an offer from a place on a UK course with an education provider that holds a Tier 4 sponsor licence. To check if the provider holds this licence click here: Tier 4 sponsor licence. If the provider does not hold a licence, the course must be held at an educational institution listed by one of the below:

In addition, the applicant must demonstrate that they have enough money to support their stay in the UK, without recourse to public funds or work income. They must also show that they have the financial means to pay for their travel to and from the UK. One way of doing this is through the provision of bank statements and pay slips of the last 6 months prior to the making of the short-term study visa application. Applicants under the age of 18 must demonstrate that they have made arrangements to travel and stay in the UK and that they have permission from a parent/guardian to study in the UK.

Contact Us! Leave Your Details or Call 020 7267 4133Contact Us! Leave Your Details or Call 020 7267 4133

The Firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority