Get in touch for expert advice

You can visit the UK for up to six months to study at an accredited institution including English language courses or do a short piece of research that is relevant to your course overseas or do an elective, if you are studying medicine, veterinary medicine, science, nursing, midwifery and dentistry or to sit an entrance exam or re-take an exam or course module.

You will still need to meet the basic eligibility requirement for a standard visitor’s visa and also the extra eligibility requirements specific for this category.

What are the extra eligibility requirements for a student visitors visa?

You will have to prove that you have been accepted on to a course provided by an accredited UK institution and that the course is no more than six months long.

What if I want to study for more than six months?

You will have to apply for a short term study visa or student visa.

Danielle invites you to take a look at her blog, where you will see the diverse range of clients that she has helped.

If you have any questions about the process or would like to apply for a student visitor visa, please contact Danielle or call on 020 7267 4133. Danielle will only charge you for the first consultation if you decide to become her client and if she can assist you.

Contact Us! Leave Your Details or Call 020 7267 4133

The Firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority