Get in touch for expert advice

This work visa allows medical professionals to come to stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.

Who can get a job under this category?

  • You must be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
  • You must be employed by an employer that has been approved by the Home Office and have a certificate of sponsorship from the employer
  • You must be paid a minimum salary, which will depend on the type of job you do
  • You must work in an eligible health or social care job
  • You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English

How long can I stay?

Once successful, you will be granted leave to remain for up to five years. You need to extend your visa if it expires or when you change your job for the employer. After five years, you can apply for settlement in the UK.

How long does it take?

You can apply for a visa three months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date will be listed in the certificate of sponsorship. Once you have applied online, the decision should be reached within three weeks.

Danielle invites you to take a look at her blog, where you will see the diverse range of clients that she has helped.

If you have any questions about the process or would like to apply for a Health and Care Worker visa, please contact Danielle or call on 020 7267 4133. Danielle will only charge you for the first consultation if you decide to become her client and if she can assist you.

Contact Us! Leave Your Details or Call 020 7267 4133

The Firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority